[Freeswitch-users] what happened to iax

Derek Smithies derek at indranet.co.nz
Tue Sep 7 14:13:17 PDT 2010

Brian,
  is that a protocol - or implementation issue?
My understanding is that the protocol is going to save you bytes on the
network...

However, sip&h323 also have trunking type systems, which will also save
you bytes on the network..

Derek.
Further - when the packet loss starts to happen, you have other issues..

Derek.