[Freeswitch-users] Need help testing GV features

stephen at stephenjc stephen at stephenjc.com
Tue Sep 7 12:22:17 PDT 2010

I answered my own question.

        <condition field="caller_id_name" expression"^(Google Voice)$">
                <action application="log" data="Google Voice Call"/>
                <action application="sleep" data="1000" />
                <action application="send_dtmf" data="1" />
                <action application="sleep" data="1000" />
                <action application="start_dtmf" />
        </condition>
Thanks,
Stephen C
-All of my email addresses go to the same place
-Save Paper, think before you print