[Freeswitch-users] load module mod_callcenter

Ignasi Duran ignasi.duran at luxortec.com
Tue Sep 7 10:28:00 PDT 2010

  System crash while reading the odbc-dsn param line from the file
callcenter.conf.xml. When that line is commented the module load fully
but if uncommented the system crash in that precise spot with a core dump.

<configuration name="callcenter.conf" description="CallCenter">
<settings>
<!-- <param name="odbc-dsn" value="freeswitch_odbc:user:**"/> -->
</settings>
<queues>
</queues>

config odbc.ini:

[freeswitch_odbc]

Driver=MySQL

SERVER=localhost

PORT=3306

DATABASE=freeswitch

Socket = /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock

User=****

Password=****

config odbcinst.ini:

[MySQL]

Description = ODBC for MySQL

Driver = /usr/lib64/libmyodbc3.so

Setup = /usr/lib64/libodbcmyS.so

FileUsage = 1

I've tested this ini file with MySQL, and this configuration works fine.

Thanks in advance.