[Freeswitch-users] mod_opal installation problem

Patrick Lists freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 7 08:48:00 PDT 2010

Hi Derek,

On 09/07/2010 12:42 PM, Derek Smithies wrote:
> Hi,
> the file build/buildopal.sh is "wrong".
[snip]
> See - it uses a branch version of opal, and a trunk version of ptlib.
>
> Please, change it to use the same SVN revision number of trunk.

I have mod_opal enabled by default in my fs build building against ptlib
2.8.2 and opal 3.8.2. The module builds and loads fine although I have
not done anything with it yet.

Can you please confirm that I should be using similar svn trunk revs for
ptlib and opal instead or does ptlib 2.8.2 and opal 3.8.2 suffice.

Thanks!
Patrick