[Freeswitch-users] switch_rtp.c - Auto Changing Port

Ross McKillop ross at ossiantelecom.co.uk
Tue Sep 7 01:19:16 PDT 2010

On 6 Sep 2010, at 14:33, David Ponzone wrote:

> If it doesn't, it's probably because FS does not receive any RTP traffic from your phone.
> Perhaps your cellular network is doing "things" in order to prevent VoIP.

That's strange - because connecting to Asterisk in the same way it seems to work instantly, but Asterisk doesn't support TLS which is needed for this application.

The mobile network is 3 UK who have confirmed there's nothing in place to prevent it and they've got no issue with VoIP traffic.

I shall contact the vendor of the softphone on the mobile device and see if they can offer any advice.

Thanks,

Ross