[Freeswitch-users] Problem making call using itsp

Frank Carmickle frank at carmickle.com
Mon Sep 6 12:38:05 PDT 2010

Hello John

This is not nearly enough info.  I am using flowroute with out any troubles.  Make sure if your fs box is behind nat that you are using the external profile as it comes mostly out of the box for it has the things required to do nat traversal.  Make sure that ext_sip_ip and ext_rtp_ip are set.  Check each of your profiles with 'sofia status profile internal' and 'sofia status profile external' to make sure that the IP's that they are bound to are correct.

Those are just a few places to look first.  Like I said at first, there's not nearly enough info here to get an idea of what's going on.

--FC