[Freeswitch-users] Need help testing GV features

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Sat Sep 4 07:15:16 PDT 2010

mercutioviz wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> Tony is at it again. He's added the ability to have incoming calls from a
> GV
> account go to your FreeSWITCH system!
Is that so. It would really be a plus feature! If you can provide the link
to his codes, that will be great.

I've added some instructions on this
> page:
>
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Google_Voice
>
> I need people who have GV accounts to test this out.
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, I won't be able to test this as my FS
hosted on a Seagate
http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/products/network_storage/freeagent_dockstar/
DockStar  keeps crashing when enable with mod_dingaling even though it is
installed with the above requirement libraries.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.