[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: Forward phone calls

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Sat Sep 4 07:06:42 PDT 2010

Krystian Szczęsny wrote:
> I own Linksys NSLU2, which seems to be able to run Asterisk so I hope I
> will be able to run FS on it.
I once has my FreeSWITCH v1.0.6 hosted on a Netgear
http://kb.netgear.com/app/products/model/a_id/2598 WGT634U  running on an
OpenWRT firmware. It works just fine, except it crawls! That said, a Linksys
NSLU2 shouldn't have a problem to host FreeSWTCH, except it will be very
sloooooooooooow.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.