[Freeswitch-users] gTalk new phone calls feature

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Fri Sep 3 10:05:35 PDT 2010

For the record, I was saying that google isn't going to let this happen for long and will put limits in to place at some point or start charging for it.  In the mean time, happy free termination.  And I have been known to say "that will never happen", and and always happy to be proved wrong.  Nice work Tony.

Mike