[Freeswitch-users] Book/eBook about FreeSwitch.

Peder peder at networkoblivion.com
Fri Sep 3 08:32:46 PDT 2010

https://www.packtpub.com/freeswitch-1-0-6-build-robust-high-performance-tele
phony-systems/book

From: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org
[mailto:freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] On Behalf Of Rodrigo
Lang
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 7:32 AM
To: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
Subject: [Freeswitch-users] Book/eBook about FreeSwitch.

Hi everyone.

I begin study about FreeSwitch, I work with Asterisk to five years, so my
experience with sip is good. But it's hard in Brazil to find a good
documentation. Has the wiki.freeswitch and I know, yet I looking for
something more deep about the FS. Have some book or ebook to buy? Or
something free. Anything about is good and helpful.

Thanks a lot and sorry for the bad english! :)

Regards,

--
Rodrigo Lang
http://rodrigorecipes.blogspot.com/