[Freeswitch-users] Calls Disconnecting under 30 seconds

Tony Graziano tgraziano at myitdepartment.net
Thu Sep 2 12:48:52 PDT 2010

Yeah, what they are trying to say is their is a call timer at the ITP
side that says if you don't ACKnowledge the call in progress, it
terminates the call.

What you have NOT described is the firewall type you are using.
Whatcha got there?

(Hint: If you firewall is using siproxd or an ALG (sip) or SPI
(Stateful packet Inspection, you should disable it or turn it off...)