[Freeswitch-users] Channels and calls lost in SQLite

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 21:17:11 PDT 2010

I've seen exactly that behavior.

First some warnings about events "queued at lower priority" and some time
later "Event queue is full!"

Stopping the sipp traffic then shows some channels stuck, show channels
display channels that are no longer there. We reverted to our previous git
version of FreeSWITCH and the error is gone.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | NEW 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON L3R
9R6 Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com