[Freeswitch-users] Problems getting dtmf events

Nigel Kent ktngl at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 1 14:15:28 PDT 2010

I am trying to catch dtmf events but am having problems. It seems no dtmfs are being recieved. I can filter to other events and it gets picked up so this section of the code is doing the indented action of getting events.

However I notice that during the execution of the playback command while the sound file is playing if a key press is done at this time the dtmf does get received.

So my thought are what conditions does the playback command set in order to be able to have dtmf get recognized.