[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch & freenum anyone?
michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Wed Sep 1 10:50:51 PDT 2010
On 9/1/10 1:41 PM, Adolfo Delorenzo wrote:
> Thanks, I got a ITAD (1325) with IANA but when I try to call for
> instance /ext/*1325 my FS doesn't route calls to the proper extension
> from an internal extension or from outside gateways. A 'enum
> /ext/*1325' responds with my FS server domain correctly on the console
> What could I be doing wrong?
(you will get the SECNAP AA)
or 3828*1300 (screaming monkies, then echo test)
Michael Scheidell, CTO
> *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation
* Certified SNORT Integrator
* 2008-9 Hot Company Award Winner, World Executive Alliance
* Five-Star Partner Program 2009, VARBusiness
* Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
* King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008
This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r).
For Information please see http://www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the FreeSWITCH-users