[Freeswitch-users] Problem with T.38 fax receive using ESL

peely freeswitch at peely.com
Fri Oct 29 13:27:48 PDT 2010

Hi,

OK, I set those specifically using SendMsg with the set application, but
still nothing happened.

After some bashing around though I've figured that the behaviour is slightly
different in esl compared to the dialplan.

It seems that you MUST not issue an answer followed by the broadcast of
silence, instead just call rxfax and let it answer the incoming call, if you
don't do this then a T.38 session is never reinvited.

It's working perfectly now, thank-you!

Regards,

Neil.