[Freeswitch-users] Is anyone familiar with Telemaque?

Tristan Mahé t.mahe at telemaque.fr
Wed Oct 27 04:11:48 PDT 2010

Hi guys,

Just to answer the first question, we're not using mod_fifo, but a c
module that looks more like mod_callcenter (highly integrated in our
internal tools )
with a bunch of lua scripts running on multiples fs boxes and multiple
profiles with a bunch of kamailio boxes dispatching the load between fs...

mod_fifo was not the right tool for us, as we needed multiple criterias
to select the good agent ( well a little more than that, but that's the
first point ).

Regarding fine-tuning freeswitch, it depends on a lot of things, and I
think the wiki is well documented on that case. If you have precise
questions,
don't hesitate, but that's a little bit too 'broadband' to answer like
that ;)

Concerning mod_fifo, I'm surprised of that 25 concurrent call limit,
though i've not extensively tested it and I know Anthony did some tweaks
recently on it... mod_fifo should handle more without troubles...

@Ghulam: with fs you don't need 2 servers to handle 250 incoming calls,
and I won't recommend vicidial + ndb storage engine ( at least when we
tested it some long time ago ), as ndb behaves totally differently than
myisam/innodb..., queries must fit the ndb engine behaviour, and that
was not the case, causing a lot of perf loss, maybe it has changed ?

Regards,

Tristan.