[Freeswitch-users] encrypt gateway password in FSComm

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Tue Oct 26 21:14:32 PDT 2010

No you shouldn't get mod_qsettings back. It was basically to translate
QSettings to XML. Now we use XML directly so there is nothing in between the
config and the UI, making it safer and less error prone.

As for the A1-hash, I would like to ask the help of the core developers,
because I don't know the answer for that one.

Regards,

João Mesquita