[Freeswitch-users] FreeTDM - Screening Indicator Field

Stephen Wilde wstephen80 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 08:37:54 PDT 2010

Hi,
I have a server with Freeswitch (latest GIT revision) + FreeTDM with some
Sangoma A108 boards.
I have the necessity to set, for outgoing calls, the ISDN information
element "Screening Indicator" of calling party number.
I have see that some information element can be set in the
"freetdm.conf.xml" file (i.e. calling and called typer of number or
numbering plan) but I have not found any reference to the screening
indicator.
If there is no way to specify this information element for each trunk, it's
possible to change its default value (that is 01=user provided, verified and
passed)?
Thanks,

Stephen