[Freeswitch-users] Is anyone familiar with Telemaque?

abubacker abubacker at bksystems.co.in
Tue Oct 26 02:40:36 PDT 2010

On Wednesday 06 October 2010 03:55 PM, Tristan Mahé wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The telco cluster is powered by IBM servers ( from dual Xeon/8gb ram
> to dual quad core/16gb ram depending on the node ) with FC13 and
> latest FS git ( well almost always, as of today I'm a week late, but
> will upgrade soon again to benefit of the amazing work the dev do ).
>
> If you have more precise questions, don't hesitate, I'm sorry if I
> can't reveal all the details on how we're doing things,but I'm sure
> you can understand that...
>
> Regards,
>
> Tristan.
> Le 10/06/2010 06:23 AM, abubacker a écrit :
>> On Tuesday 05 October 2010 02:16 PM, Tristan Mahé wrote:
>>> There's someone working for them on list :)
>>>
>>> Feel free to ask me questions Michael.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Gled.

>> "Feel free to ask me questions Michael"
>>
>> I think I must use this opportunity ,
>> please specify the software ( OS ) and the hardwares required to
>> handle the heavy duty call
>> processing and also specify the FreeSWITCH version.
>> I guess you could answer this very precisely.
>>
>> Thanks in Advance !
>> --
>> Best regards,
>> N.Abubacker ,
>> Associate system engineer ,
>> bk systems pvt ltd ,
>> Ph : 9144-43902701
>>
>> Disclaimer:http://www.bksystems.co.in/email-policy

Dear Tristan ,
Knew this is an old post , but even though I wanted this to continue to
get some more details ,
what mod you are using  to handle more calls ? ( hope its mod_fifo )
I am working in mod_fifo , some times it throws socketerror and makes
the entire freeswitch hang
when more than 25 calls in a queue.

My question is can u give me some details about the queue and member
configuration ( if possible )

If you are not using mod_fifo , just tell me the general configuration
required to fine tune the
freeswitch.

Thanks Again !