[Freeswitch-users] Delay in Voicemai's MWI NOTIFY

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 10:05:29 PDT 2010

I hope either this sinks in or someone documents it because I have
explained this numerous times.

Either you need to supply the profile name to the voicemail app call

 <action application="voicemail" data="check default ${domain_name}@internal"/>

or

you need to make sure your domain used in the call to voicemail
(${domain_name} in the above example) is aliased to the sip profile
you are using.

you have obviously strayed from the default config where this works as
expected by changing the domain name, the profile name, or the aliases
to no longer align.

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 11:13 AM, MohammedShehzad <pmhshz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there any way I can configure FreeSWITCH, to send NOTIFY for
> Voicemail's MWI to registered phones whenever new vm comes or deleted?
> The issue is that FreeSWITCH sends NOTIFY to update mailbox status
> only when phone re-register.
> One way I can decrease the register expiry time on phones. But It
> seems not proper way. I think NOTIFY should be sent independently when
> message get received or deleted.
>

> Regards,
> MohammedShehzad

Anthony Minessale II