[Freeswitch-users] [Linksys 3102] Couple of issues using FS and XLite

GillesToo codecomplete at free.fr
Sun Oct 24 09:45:26 PDT 2010

Well, actually, while the extension issue is solved... the original issue
isn't: After configuring the 3102 to act as gateway to the POTS, when
running XLite to call my cellphone, XLite says "Call established" although
the 3102 is still dialing and I haven't picked up the call yet.

Does someone know if this is an issue in XLite proper, or some setting in
Freeswitch?

Thank you.