[Freeswitch-users] [Linksys 3102] Couple of issues using FS and XLite

Jeffrey Leung curriegrad2004 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 23:30:35 PDT 2010

For some people who are complaining about MU, I rebuilt the git
sources again today. This time it's in a 7-Zip SFX archive

http://mysites.bcit.ca/A00780375/FreeSwitch_git_20101023.exe

This file can disappear anytime soon. I'm giving this a month or until
my school gets angry at me for hosting this file.