[Freeswitch-users] problem with session timers (I think)

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 09:45:08 PDT 2010

Are you able to post the log, at debug level, with sip trace on and
and with context (lines above the disconnect)?

Also, is there media flowing? Some SIP servers will disconnect a
connection if there's been no media for a certain amount of time. FS
has that option but it's off by default. In a bypass media situation
that could cause problems.

NAT is another possibility. Some routers will disconnect a connection
that hasn't had any activity for a while.

-Steve