[Freeswitch-users] [Linksys 3102] Couple of issues using FS and XLite

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Oct 22 10:43:06 PDT 2010

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 7:55 AM, GillesToo <codecomplete at free.fr> wrote:

> Thanks for the help.
>
> I use the default settings as provided in the binary for Windows (1.0.4).
> XLite uses extension 1001, and the Linksys uses extension 1000.

1.0.4 is old and crusty. Literally hundreds of bugs have been fixed since
then. I would update to latest. You have a few choices: get MSVCEE (or MS
Visual Studio) and compile it yourself or wait for Jeff Lenk (irc: jlenk) to
get the weekly Windows binaries uploaded to the files site. (This is
happening within a week or two I think.)

1.0.4 had some serious issues IIRC so don't spend much more time banging
your head.
-MC