[Freeswitch-users] Accessing fax variables/status after rxfax/txfax

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Thu Oct 21 10:45:22 PDT 2010

Hello everyone,

  Looking through the code it appears that txfax/rxfax automatically
hangup channels when they're called and set a hangup cause that more
or less makes sense depending on how the fax went.  My question is -
can I have them not hangup the channel automatically so I can continue
execution somehow?  Alternatively, can I somehow continue execution
based on the hangup cause?  I'm thinking something like
api_hangup_hook that has access to the hangup/fax status.

Thanks!

--
Kristian Kielhofner
http://www.astlinux.org