[Freeswitch-users] Call for wiki help: cleanup OpenZAP pages on wiki

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Oct 20 11:50:08 PDT 2010

We need some assistance with the migration from OpenZAP to FreeTDM. In
particular we have some legacy OpenZAP pages that need to be translated into
FreeTDM pages on the wiki. In some cases it may be as simple as swapping
"OpenZAP" with "FreeTDM" and doing a page redirect. In other cases it may be
a bit more involved. I am inviting anyone with OpenZAP and FreeTDM
experience to work on these wiki pages:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Openzap.conf_Examples
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Openzap.conf.xml_Examples
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Configuration_OpenZAP-_DigiumTDM400P_Example
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Openzap.sangoma.libpri
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/OpenZap_Dahdi
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/OpenZAP_OpenR2
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/OpenZAP_Rhino

Please contact me off list if you have any questions. Also, Moises Silva
(IRC: moy) has done a really nice job on the FreeTDM wiki page:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FreeTDM. He is a good source of information.
We have created #freetdm on irc.freenode.net so please don't use #openzap
any more.

Thanks!

-Michael