[Freeswitch-users] mod_nibblebill hangs up A-Leg and continues dialing B-Leg

Yuriy Ivzhenko yivzhenko at mksat.net
Wed Oct 20 00:27:59 PDT 2010

On Monday 18 October 2010 05:47:48 Ash wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to setup mod nibble bill to bill based on the B-Leg.  I have
>  followed the wiki but have been unable to resolve my issue.  I first had
>  this issue with 1.0.6 and tried the latest git version and can reproduce
>  the fault on both versions.
>
> When the customers credit is 0 or below the handset I am using to test gets
>  transferred to the hangup destination and the A-Leg is hungup.  After a
>  couple of seconds my mobile will ring and when I answer it there is
>  silence so a one way call leg.  As anyone else seen this behaviour?

I have seen this problem long ago.
I have replaced 1 line in a code.
It is not assured that this correct decision, but for me it works.

some strings from my patch to mod_nibblebill.c:

        switch_ivr_media(uuid, SMF_REBRIDGE);

        /* Transfer the A leg */
-       switch_ivr_session_transfer(session, argv[0], argv[1], argv[2]);
+//     switch_ivr_session_transfer(session, argv[0], argv[1], argv[2]);
+       switch_channel_hangup(channel, SWITCH_CAUSE_NORMAL_CLEARING);
        free(mydup);
 }