[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch as SBC, no registration?

joedotslash joedotslash at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 10:29:54 PDT 2010

But register messages aren't required right? It's not mandatory that I send them through FreeSwitch is it?

I was planning to setup CIDR ACLs so the A side (another SIP platform) can route traffic through FreeSwitch based on the source IP... and the same thing would happen in the opposite direction. The B side is another SIP platform as well.

Thanks!
Joe