[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch as SBC, no registration?

joedotslash joedotslash at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 10:26:56 PDT 2010

Thanks for the info!

B will also need to send calls to A on a different port... so I guess I'll need to create an additional profile so FS will listen on an additional port?

Security isn't needed in this case.

And this will act as an SBC right? None of the IPv6 addresses from A will show up in SIP traffic going to B? (and vice versa)

Joe