[Freeswitch-users] Early media beginning clipped for certain callers

Mario mario_fs at mgtech.com
Tue Oct 19 09:40:43 PDT 2010

I have replaced what the incoming caller hears (ringing) with a
greeting, instructions, ringing. Works great but for some callers, about
1 second is clipped, it seems to do with who is calling:

Caller A cell phone & B land line works every time and is never clipped.
Caller C cell phone & D land line clips every time.

I added up to a 5 second "sleep" before the media to test but it had no
effect telling me the other end is clipping the audio when it starts.
Any ideas on what I might try? I can try to lengthen the audio but I
didn't want to make the working ones listen to extra silence. Thanks!
Mario