[Freeswitch-users] Sofia gateway incoming problem

Maxim Balabaev balabaev.m at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 07:42:46 PDT 2010

I`m having really strange problem. I connect new provider, changed all
gateway settings but i can`t take calls. While debuggins external and so as
global no invite packet is showing up. I even tryed tcpdump - absolutely
nothing. Just pings. Outcoming are ok, register is ok. If I switch to
asterisk - no problem occures. Support says that server refuses connection,
while another gateway works perfectly. I don`t know what to do...
May be this can be usefull to. Prov have multiple realms on server and
accepts only @myprov.com format. While to asterisk invite is thrown with
sipid at myip. I tryed changing server hostname to ip, but still nothing.
Here is my conf:
http://pastebin.com/qKqAv38a <http://pastebin.com/mMrj33pN>
Really appritiate any help.