[Freeswitch-users] digium board

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 07:54:15 PDT 2010

That actually has nothing to do with the question.

Adding a module to FreeTDM is the same amount of exposure as a FS mod,
just at a different scope.

FreeTDM itself also loads it's own modules which can be distributed as
binaries in the same way.  In fact Sangoma has a binary PRI stack
module that they distribute with the driver.  I think the question was
more about the design and why they did not choose to enter the card's
support at a lower level in the FS architecture where it was actually
designed to accommodate TDM cards rather than do it at a higher level
with less abstraction.

I guess I don't really care but I can't resist to correct any
misconception about how modules work in FreeSWITCH or FreeTDM

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm