[Freeswitch-users] icall's carrier service returns 480 Temporarily Unavailable for outbound INVITE

Perry P perry at sipglobalphone.com
Thu Oct 14 16:54:07 PDT 2010

This thread might be closed already but I too am having this issue...  I then
started testing phone numbers and it appears that certain routes have an issue.
 I called an AT&T mobile number and got a 480 but I then immediately called a
downtown Atlanta phone number and it went through no problem...  I have an open
ticket with them and have updated with these findings.  And I thought this was
my problem for the longest time...  Hmmmm...
Thanks,
Perry