[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch as SBC, no registration?

joedotslash joedotslash at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 12:20:04 PDT 2010

Hello all,

I'm looking to implement the following scenario:

Step 1
SIP Server A sends INVITE to port 5060 over IPv6 to FreeSwitch:
2001::1 --udp/tcp--> 2001::2:5060

Step 2
FreeSwitch SIP NATs the INVITE and sends it out IPv4 to SIP Server B on port 6000
1.1.1.1 --udp/tcp--> 1.1.1.2:6000

Step 3
All SIP Server B responses within this SIP dialog are sent back to SIP Server A along the same path.

REGISTER messages WILL NOT be processed by FreeSwitch. They are handle elsewhere.

There is more to this but I want to accomplish this first call flow go from there.

Is this possible with FreeSwitch? Can someone point me toward a resource on how to get this created?

The following looks like a good start but it seems it's setup for users to register. I would prefer not to have this.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/SBC_Setup

Thanks!
Joe