[Freeswitch-users] exec_after*

Jeroen C. van Gelderen slim at thegreek.com
Sun Oct 17 15:33:09 PDT 2010

Hi,

My helpdesk extensions are recorded. When the recording is complete (after
bridge) I want to run a script to create a ticket and attach said recording
to it.

Initially I tried to use

[...]
Dialplan: FreeTDM/3:1/ Action set(exec_after_bridge_app=system)
Dialplan: FreeTDM/3:1/ Action
set(exec_after_bridge_arg=/root/wav2ticket.php)
[...]

but this doesn't result in an invocation of my script and seemingly no
helpful diagnostic messages.

I changed to using

<action application="set"
 data="api_after_bridge=system /root/wav2ticket.php ${recfile}"/>

which DOES work.

Can anyone clarify the difference between the two approaches?

Cheers,
-Slim
--
Jeroen C. "Slim" van Gelderen