[Freeswitch-users] Java_ESL_Client - unhandled exception caught

Vedran Zeljeznak vzeljezn at pbf.hr
Fri Oct 15 12:29:02 PDT 2010

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 1:17 AM, david varnes <david.varnes at gmail.com> wrote:
> Vedran,
> Thanks for reporting the issue.  As you can see from the stack trace
> this is just a call to the regular java URL decoder.

Yes i've seen that. I've reported the issue so you can add that
exception to the try/catch block and "bulletproof it" some more...
:-).

> Can you capture
> the content of the event or message that is causing this to fail ?
>
> Or at the least what the cause event is so that I can determine if
> it is still a problem on trunk ?

If it happens again i'll send it.

I've also noticed that in some cases thread or threads from executors
(set from NioClientSocketChannelFactory constructor) hang when i use
Java_ESL_Client to connect to FS event socket. This behavior happened
to me once before when i didn't call close() method on client channel,
sometimes bootstrap.releaseExternalResources() helped with this issue.

regards,
---
Vedran Zeljeznak