[Freeswitch-users] early media problem?

Mario mario_fs at mgtech.com
Fri Oct 15 09:54:47 PDT 2010

Update: I had the vendor go back to the old system. Both were asterisk
and the new one would not honor/play my early media. caller only heard
ringing. If anyone knows what the ITSP might need to change on their end
(asterisk) I would really appreciate it. They plan to move to the new
system. Thanks.
Mario