[Freeswitch-users] early media problem?

Mario mario_fs at mgtech.com
Thu Oct 14 19:43:37 PDT 2010

I had an extension working fine that played a file, ringed, etc. to an
inbound caller before we picked up. Trying to fix a problem the ITSP
moved the account and now the caller only hears ringing, none of my
stuff is heard even though it's shows as executed in trace. I looked on
the wiki and tried adding <action application="ring_ready"/> at the top
but that did not help. Anyone have any idea how to get all my work
working again? Is there something I can change or the ITSP? Thanks.
Mario