[Freeswitch-users] Problems making a receiveing calls with mod_jingling

Rob Hutton justlikeef at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 15:07:45 PDT 2010

Caught and changed that, but it does the same thing.  I also changed the profile name to gtalk in case there was a case sensitivity issue or something, but same result.

I am told that the wiki is not quite correct either, but with everyone away from their development PCs, it will be the weekend before the corrections are available.

--
Thanks,
Rob