[Freeswitch-users] problem with freeswitch and Cisco 7960

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Wed Oct 13 08:59:50 PDT 2010

Michael,

  It looks like something strange is happening to the SIP traffic
between the Cisco and FreeSWITCH.  You shouldn't have to force
FreeSWITCH to send traffic to a registered user on a specific port,
the Contact: header and/or FreeSWITCH NAT handling take care of that
for you.

   Can you show us a siptrace and console output with "sofia profile
internal siptrace on" and upload it to pastebin.freeswitch.org?