[Freeswitch-users] iLBC codec generating only noise.

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 07:31:50 PDT 2010

I also experienced similar problem a few days ago, haven't try the latest git.

It's a client based on FSComm, when use iLBC at 30i talk to a FS server,
I hear garbage. It's only happend on windows. The same code works on
Mac without problem.

I give up iLBC on windows then.

Blog: http://www.dujinfang.com
Proj:  http://www.freeswitch.org.cn