[Freeswitch-users] record on demand for a conference call

Andy andy at fabulous4.co.uk
Wed Oct 13 03:42:32 PDT 2010

Hi,

I would like to set up my conferencing system so that it's possible to
initiate the recording of the conference when the moderator presses a key on
their keypad.

Failing that I would like to know if there is any way of recording the
entire conference call from the moment the first caller arrives rather than
using the auto-record feature which only kicks in when 2 or more people are
connected.

Can anyone give me some idea how this can be done or point me to the right
wiki pages?

Many thanks for you help
Andy