[Freeswitch-users] Dead lua scripts

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Oct 11 15:47:55 PDT 2010

Well you have a few choices:

uuid_kill <uuid> (if you know the uuid)
hupall <reason> (if you don't mind dropping ALL calls on your system)

I'd say hupall is a good choice. Now, if you want to get really fancy and
you know that your Lua script always sets a particular channel variable then
you can do something like this:

hupall matching <chan_var_name> <value>

Then it will selectively hangup any channel with a chan var matching the
value you specify.
-MC