[Freeswitch-users] Binding to virtual interface (ipsec vpn)

Nicolas Brenner nico at clickfono.com
Mon Oct 11 13:32:28 PDT 2010

Here's the output of ifconfig -a:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/14199

This is the output of route:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/14200

This is the external.xml file under sip_profiles (is the default, only
modified sip-ip and rtp-ip):

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/14201

This is somegateway.xml file under sip_profiles/external/

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/14202

Output of sofia status from cli (tried with alias=true and alias=false on
internal profile):

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/14203

This is the cli output with loglevel all set to 9 and siptrace on for
external profile:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/14204

Thanks