[Freeswitch-users] Newbie (sort of) questions

Martin Joseph astmac at stillnewt.org
Mon Oct 11 12:00:19 PDT 2010

Hi Again FreeSWITCHers,

I am building a new setup for my "new" house (I have been remodeling for 5 years).

I have build FS via GIT on my "new" xServe hardware (dual Xeon 2Ghz) which I was able to do pretty easily (Hurray!).  In the past I have struggled with updating my older FS install on my anemic g3/500 ibook install which is still running by the way.

So,  now I am thinking about configuring my new installation, and I being no expert am not looking forward to figuring this all out again. My installation is overall pretty simple with a gateway to POTS (audiocodes MP114) and several Voip providors, one of whom is hopefully still in business (heh).

Anyhow,  my first request is for GUI based FS configuration systems?  These could run on my OSX box (via X11 or Cocoa), or be some kind of web based thing.  It doesn't need to be super customizable, but not having to find/edit the XML files would be lovely. I am a mac person after all.

If there are no recommended GUI's available, then pointing me to the best sample pages for configuration would also be greatly appreciated...

Thanks again for the great software and all of your efforts!
Marty

PS looking forward to killing me last Asterisk install...