[Freeswitch-users] Where does "Expires:" in a sip trace come from?

Mario mario_fs at mgtech.com
Sun Oct 10 13:57:32 PDT 2010

Thank you! I read it but not being a phone/voip expert like yourself it
did not answer my questions, at least that I understood. At least now I
realize this is the wrong place to be and why there was no response to
this problem for a week or so. I'm all done with FS config and very
happy with it but this bugger won't let me use FS for more than an 60-90
minutes. I wish I knew this earlier.. Will look for other online
(sofia?) resources. Thanks again. Mario