[Freeswitch-users] Possible bug with bypass_media=true functionality

Pete Kelly pkelly at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 04:09:00 PDT 2010

Hi

I've checked again locally against some other reinvites, and it seems it is
normal to use the media IP in the reinvite sip request URI.

The actual problem I am having, is that on the live environment only, the
reinvite request URI does not contain a username, which causes a 404 0r a
402 to be generated.

I've tried this with a number of downstream carriers with the same result,
so it seems freeswitch is deciding not to include the username for some
reason. I can't replicate this locally unfortunately, even using direct IP
dialling.

I am using this command to initiate the scenario from the fs_cli

originate
{origination_uuid=74f1bee7-9078-4d0d-b686-c2dc4334e1a,origination_caller_id_number=TestTest}sofia/lpmedia/
1001 at 10.15.20.14:5063 '&lua(scenario.lua)'

the lpmedia scenario file is here: http://pastebin.com/0NYnxZFH
the lua script is here: http://pastebin.com/f46N4WnM

If anyone could shed any light I would appreciate it... this is the last
step in what I am trying to achieve!

Thanks

Pete