[Freeswitch-users] Problems with fs_cli on OS X 10.6.4

Peter Schrock peter.schrock at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 12:40:58 PDT 2010

John Covici,

To make sure I understand correctly, do you me the copy found in:
/usr/local/freeswitch/libs/esl
or somewhere else?
Also, is there a wiki that discusses how to make those parameters agreeable?

Peter Olsson,
Thanks for clarifying that. I guess my question now would be (cause I am
trying to use the book as much as possible to help me understand FS) is why
would the book be insistent on using fs_cli and how many people actually use
it. Is there a wiki discussing how to manage the mod_event_socket so that
fs_cli will function the way it should instead popping up errors like it has
been.

Also, in general, if one were to set up FS in background mode, how do you
stop it from being in background mode?

PeterS