[Freeswitch-users] Question about Lua freeswitch.bridge

Mike van Lammeren mike at van.lammeren.net
Thu Oct 7 06:50:54 PDT 2010

Hello!

Thank you for your suggestions!

I took a look at bind_meta_app in the wiki, and although it might be
possible to do what I need, I think the best route will be to re-write my
app to use mod_event_socket. There are some other feature requests that will
be easier to support that way. I think I'm at the limit of what can be done
with a Lua script.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_bind_meta_app
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Event_Socket

I'll also be placing an order for the FreeSWITCH book!

Thanks again!

Mike van Lammeren