[Freeswitch-users] Mono 2.8 released and need to update mod_managed

Yitzchok adminjew at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 18:48:52 PDT 2010

It seems like glib itself is easy to get around by removing the glig
includes and changing g_free(x) to mono_free(x)

But I am getting stuck by this one.

   - The MonoAssemblyName struct is no longer fully visible: to access its
   fields

you need to use the newly-provided accessors. Note also that it can't be
allocated on the stack anymore and you'll need to create and destroy it with
the following API:

MonoAssemlyName *aname = mono_assembly_name_new ("mscorlib");
mono_assembly_name_free (aname);

(from http://www.mono-project.com/Embedding_Mono)

Yitzchok